“If you always do what you‘ve always done, you‘ll always get what you‘ve always got.” ― Henry Ford.
It’s really quite simple; if you are trying to change your weight, shape, agility, strength, or body fat %, and what you’re currently doing isn’t working (even if it worked before), you need to make changes, and we’re guessing if you knew what those changes were you would already be doing them…so it is time for you to try working with one of our amazing personal trainers and learn what you need to know to reach your goals, prevent injury and stay motivated and accountable.
Did you know that a personal trainer is a great addition to your group fitness classes too? You bet they are! The spin classes at B are an amazing workout, but you don’t need someone holding your hand while your sweat out all your sins on the bike, do that in dark, with like minded members and THEN let us hold your hand as we address form, injury prevention, diet and goals privately while we work on the strength you need.
A personal trainer is so important for so many reasons, but here are the top 10 signs you’re ready for a personal trainer and it’s time you tried private personal training sessions:
- You’re ready to see results
- You don’t even know where to start
- You are bored with your “workouts”
- You are ready to be challenged to become a better version of yourself
- You’re ready for the knowledge you need to workout on your own when you want
- You need to be motivated, and held accountable
- You’re working through an injury to rehab
- You have a specific event, tournament, or sport final coming up
- You want hands on guidance to make sure you’re doing what is right for YOUR body – those Instagram ‘how to’ videos just aren’t cutting it.
- You don’t do well in groups at the gym. Privacy please.
If you can relate to any of these signs, then it’s time you came into B Indoor Cycle & Strength Studio (maybe even hop in on that killer spin class you’ve been scared to try) and talked with one of our personal trainers about getting started – and take advantage of a discounted rate of $70/session when you purchase ten sessions.