We hear you, pushing yourself at home with online workouts isn’t the same as the real deal, in fact it’s not even close! We just couldn’t wait any longer for indoor group fitness to start back up again so we’re excited to launch our outdoor group fitness classes.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Classes will be held right outside B on the patio
- We will be offering full body classes. The decision will be yours to take on the cardio components to make it a bootcamp or stick with straight strength exercises
- We are starting with a very limited schedule and will add classes based on popularity
- Classes will run unless it’s raining
What you need to do:
- Sign up online like you normally would
- Bring a pair of outdoor workout shoes
- Bring your own yoga mat
- Bring a full water bottle
Our current covid protocols remain in place so we ask that you only enter the studio when completely necessary. Only arrive a few minutes before class start time, and kindly keep your distance before, during, and after the class.
We are SO excited to get the blood pumpin’ with you all again!
Have questions? Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we have an answer.