This is YOUR YEAR.
New Year, New You.
(for real this time)
Are you ready for 2020 ladies and gentlemen? This is going to be your best year yet. And here’s why:
- You are done making excuses.
- You are ready to take action.
- You are not a victim of your circumstances; you are the boss of your destiny.
- You are finally taking the time for YOU, that you deserve.
- You are making your health a priority, not an afterthought.
With this in mind, we are proud to introduce the most exciting fitness challenge you’ve ever seen at B…
30 Workouts. 45 Days.
15 Spin Classes. 15 Strength Classes. 15 Rest Days.
Successfully implementing new habits takes time. We have set this challenge up to make working out a consistent part of your life. We have provided rest days for you to properly recover and avoid burnout and set the challenge for 6 weeks, to make this a more permanent lifestyle change that you’ll want to stick with after the challenge.
Resolution B is about creating a more consistent and sustainable approach to your health; providing you with positive habits you need to build and maintain a healthy lifestyle for 2020 and beyond.
Here’s What Challengers Are Responsible For:
- Completing 30 workouts at B, in 45 days (January 15th – March 1 st)
- 15 spin classes (any style counts!)
- 15 strength classes
(Spin + Strength classes can count towards either a spin OR a strength day)
You CAN double up some days to provide yourself with extra rest days, or to account for being out of town!
What Keeps You Motivated?
- Weekly Contests! There will be a different fitness contest every week:
Week 1: Fastest 100M Row
Week 2: Fastest Mile Cycle
Week 3: Longest Held Forearm Plank
Week 4: Most Classes Attended (since day 1 of challenge)
Week 5: Committed To Core (execute 4 sets of 15 of each core exercise everyday for 7 days)
Week 6: Highest Watt Average
Simply sign up, participate and be entered to win one of the amazing prizes donated by some stellar local companies; CJR Acupuncture, Total E-Clips Salon, Brix Wellness, LifeWorks Chiropractic and Wellness, just to name a few…
- 2 optional yoga sessions (only available for challengers) – these relaxing yoga sessions will be held on Sundays (time TBD) and are only available for those participating in the challenge. Each yoga class can count towards a strength class in the challenge and is designed to help aid your body in recovery.
- Weekly Accountability Check-in:
- Body fat analysis
– Please email us to set up a time each week that you’d like to get weighed in and have your body fat tested. We recommend that it be the same time each week for consistency and ideally in the morning.
- Free enrollment to the 90 Minute B Signature Class (30 min spin + 30 min strength + 30 min stretch)
- Discounted personal training add-ons. If you’re participating in the challenge and need some extra help or support along the way, you can purchase personal training sessions at a discounted rate of $50/session throughout the challenge.
The cost to participate is $175 for punch pass holders and non-members and $160 for all B members currently on an unlimited membership (B Pass, B Committed or B Our Family.
All current unlimited memberships can be put on hold for the duration on the contest) All active punch passes will be given an extension on their expiration.
Resolution 2020 (B)RING IT. SIGN UP NOW.