Having trouble staying motivated at home? Lack the discipline to schedule in your own home workouts? Or maybe you just find you’re not seeing the same results that you’re used to. We understand, after all, that’s probably why you were coming to classes in the first place!
B is thrilled to announce our newest #StayHome initiative – B Fit Virtual Trainer. This program will set you up with a personal trainer/accountability coach, that will video in to keep your workouts on track through whichever video platform you’re most comfortable with; Facetime, Skype, Zoom, Hangouts, etc. Through these video chats, we will walk you through your workouts, correct your form, provide guidance and motivation and make sure you’re truly getting the most out of your home workout!
It’s simple, it’s fun, and it’s everything you need right now:
- Live one on one video training
- You choose the training days/times
- Let the trainer keep an eye on your form, correct mistakes and motivate you
- Enjoy regular text/call check-in’s with your trainer to make sure you’re staying on the right track
- All the benefits of having a personal trainer, while maintaining proper social distancing
- Strength, cardio, weight loss, yoga, rehabilitation
- $50 per one hour session or 10 sessions for $45/session
What’re you waiting for? It looks like we may be at home for a while, so let’s get you back on track before that track starts to disappear 😉
Sending virtual hugs, and sweat.