Alright ladies and gentlemen, this is it. This is your fail proof program to reaching your fitness goals. This program is designed to be your guided, step by step plan to accomplishing your weight loss, muscle building, tightening & toning, and injury prevention goals. You will work closely with us to ensure you always know your next step and stay on track to accomplishing your fitness goal(s). Following the exercise schedule set out and eating the foods recommended WILL give you results – you just need to be ready to commit to doing what we say, for 6 weeks….can you do it?
Included in this program is:
- Unlimited classes from the regular class schedule (spin, strength, bootcamp, arms & abs, booty blast, spin + strength, spin + stretch)
- 1 private consult to set goals and create the ideal workout schedule for you
- 1 private personal training session/week with an optional body fat analysis
- 1 semi-private 90 minute class/week with only Buff B members
- 1 basic meal plan outline to follow for the duration of the program
- Bi-weekly check-ins will occur in your private sessions to determine your progress and adjust your meals as needed
- The basic meal plan will outline recommended meals, snacks, and contain recipes for some unique additions.
- The Elite meal plan (details below) will contain the exact measurements and pre-made meals recommended on a 1-3 meals/day program.
- On an elite meal plan, a 10% discount will be offered with Kelowna’s new EatClean Healthy Grill, discount will be offered on all meals you want added to your meal plan. *The price of food is not included in the program cost.
- A $15 discount on all additional personal training sessions added throughout the program at a rate of $60/hr.
If you’re ready to make that change you’ve been thinking about or working towards without much progress this is for you. The cost of this specialized Buff B program is $880 and a payment plan is available. We are accepting a very limited number of people in this program so make sure you sign up right away!
Yesterday you said tomorrow. Stop making excuses and make a commitment and invest in yourself today.